DeClute Real Estate is proud to host the 12th Annual Light up the Beach event in support of Michael Garron Hospital Foundation.
Join us for this highly anticipated holiday event that brings the Beach and surrounding communities together to get into the holiday spirit. Follow Santa as he walks the boardwalk lighting trees and bringing the lakefront to life!
This event supports Mental Health and Addiction Services at Michael Garron Hospital.
MGH offers a comprehensive suite of inpatient, outpatient, emergency and community outreach mental health and addiction services. This includes 46 inpatient beds, a walk-in mental health centre for children and youth, withdrawal management services and continuing care addiction services.
Your generosity is helping Michael Garron Hospital build brighter futures for people struggling with mental health and addiction. Together we can create a healthier community.
This holiday season, also consider visiting many businesses along Queen Street East who are supporting Michael Garron Hospital through various initiatives:
- Afterglow Studio: donate in studio (starting Nov. 29)
- Boa Boutique: $5 from from the sale of any C'est Moi seamless items (Nov. 29 only)
- COBS Bread The Beach: purchase an eggnog scone or gingerbread scone (Nov. 30 to Dec. 1)
- Isabella’s Boutique Restaurant: donate in restaurant (starting Nov. 29)
- Nando’s Beaches: donate in restaurant for a free mini-sauce bottle (starting Nov. 29)
- The Sweet Oven: donate in store (starting Nov. 29)
- Toronto Popcorn Company, Beaches location: $1 from the sale of every bag of Kettle Corn, Movie Style and Cinnamon Toast popcorn (Nov. 29 to Dec. 24)
- Yoka: in-store raffle for special prizes (Nov. 28 to Dec. 1)
Photo Booth services for the event are being provided by Imagica - Events Reimagined.