Donors like you are an important part of the reason why we can provide great care to 400,000 people throughout East Toronto and its surrounding communities. Your gift to Michael Garron Hospital goes a long way to support:
- The purchase of modern equipment, ranging from incubators and beds to imaging technology and surgical supports, to enable our staff to deliver care with efficiency and compassion
- Redevelopment as work to transform our hospital campus continues with improvements to existing spaces, the demolition of outdated wings and new greenspaces
- Research that’s community-based, involving patients, families and care providers to develop solutions that make healthcare safer and more effective for everyone
- Training and education for staff who are furthering their knowledge and skills through career-related courses, as well as for volunteers pursuing healthcare-related education
- Programs and services focused on addressing the unique healthcare needs of our diverse community
Truly, every gift matters. Please donate today.