We’re out and about talking to people all over East Toronto. Find out how your monthly donation to Michael Garron Hospital can support the health and well-being of everyone in our community.
Join our community program
Your support of Michael Garron Hospital means so much more than a donation: it is an investment in the well-being of everyone living in East Toronto. And it shows your customers how much you care about them and their families.
Join our Love the East program for local businesses, leaders, and groups, and publicly demonstrate your commitment to your community. Together, we can create better health for all those who live and work in our vibrant neighbourhood.
The benefits of participation
- Show that you care about the health of East Toronto—people support businesses that give back
- Motivate employees—they’ll take pride in helping their community
- Earn recognition through Michael Garron Hospital Foundation channels and show everyone that you Love the East
Ways to participate:
- Donate a portion of sales
- Ask customers for donations at the till
- Organize an employee event (i.e. jeans day)
- Arrange a “pay what you can” class
- Give a discount on a service and donate the difference
- Hold a lemonade stand
How we can support:
- Signage templates
- Key messages, including social media messaging
- Logo and guidelines for usage
Contact us! We’ll work with you to customize a promotion or event and help make it a success!
Thank you to our generous partners: