On April 8, 2021, Michael Garron Hospital (MGH) and Michael Garron Hospital Foundation hosted a panel discussion with frontline experts from MGH on the vaccine rollout strategy. Over 1,600 community members joined for the event and Q&A discussion. Please click on the video below to watch the recording of the event. We hope you find it valuable.
We encourage you to sign up for our e-newsletter or follow us on social media for more updates about our work, activities and ways to get involved.
Learn more by clicking the buttons below.
Feel free to watch the recording of the event, covering many topics including:
- How the third wave is different than previous waves
- MGH’s school outreach program
- Vaccine safety and suitability (i.e. is it safe for pregnant individuals, is it Halal, is the AstraZeneca vaccine safe, etc.)
- How to access the vaccine
- The rationale for the 16-week interval between first and second doses
Click here to watch the video on YouTube. In the description, we've listed the questions and time stamps so that you can easily skip ahead if you'd like.