Michael Garron Hospital (MGH) recently suffered a data security incident perpetrated by a cyber threat actor group. While investigations are ongoing, this continues to be a safe place to donate. Mghf.ca is a secure website and our donation pages encrypt donor information to safely transmit it to a third-party database. Learn more.
Support East Toronto with Will Power
We have proudly partnered with Will Power, a national movement to educate Canadians on the power they have to make a difference through their wills.
You care about your community’s well-being now and in the future. Your donation to Michael Garron Hospital is an investment in the prosperity of each and every person living in East Toronto. When members of our community are healthy, they are able to reach their full potential and better contribute to their family, neighbourhood, and ultimately, Canadian society.
East Toronto is one of Canada’s most diverse communities, with more newcomers, children, elderly people living alone, and refugees than elsewhere in the city. Supporting the Heart of the East means supporting the well-being of our vibrant community. Because when people are healthy, everyone around them benefits.
Leaving a gift in your will is a simple act—but it makes an extraordinary statement.
You don’t have to choose between your loved ones and supporting your community when planning your will. You may be surprised to see that even 1% left to charity in your will can have an enormous impact on our community, while still leaving 99% of your estate for your family.
How Your Gift is Used
A gift in your will to Michael Garron Hospital brings to life our shared vision of creating health and building community. It allows you to balance your family commitments and financial needs and make a life-changing impact.
Our hospital continually evolves to meet the changing needs of those we serve. Your support ensures everyone in East Toronto can access the latest in medical advances and experience compassionate care close to home.
To keep pace with health care needs for the coming decades, gifts will be used to:
- Purchase equipment and renew spaces
- Support community-based research
- Enable clinical staff education
Read about Herman’s remarkable legacy and watch below how Rick’s turn of fate changed his life.